Pad Printing Ink
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Day
1200.00 - 5000.00 INR/Kilograms
Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 1200.00 - 5000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- 1-2 Days
Pad printing ink is a specialized type of ink used in the pad printing process to transfer an image from a pad printing plate to a substrate. Pad printing ink is formulated to provide excellent adhesion, durability, and color vibrancy on a wide range of materials, including plastics, metals, glass, and ceramics.
Pad printing ink comes in a variety of colors, including metallics, fluorescents, and specialty inks like glow-in-the-dark and thermochromic. The ink is typically mixed with a thinner to adjust its viscosity, making it easier to transfer to the substrate.
- There are several types of pad printing ink available, each with its unique properties and benefits. Some of the most common types of pad printing ink include:
- Solvent-based ink: This type of ink is made of a solvent base mixed with pigments and resins. Solvent-based inks are ideal for printing on non-porous surfaces like plastics and metals.
- UV-curable ink: UV-curable ink is a type of ink that is cured using ultraviolet light. This ink is popular because it dries quickly and provides excellent adhesion on a wide range of substrates.
- Water-based ink: Water-based ink is a type of ink that is mixed with water and pigments. It is an eco-friendly alternative to solvent-based inks and is often used for printing on paper and other porous materials.
- Two-component ink: Two-component ink is a type of ink that is mixed with a hardener before printing. This type of ink provides excellent adhesion and durability on a wide range of substrates.
Overall, pad printing ink is an essential component of the pad printing process, and its quality can significantly affect the quality and durability of the prints produced. It is essential to select the right type of ink for the specific application and substrate being printed to achieve the best results.
Get in touch with us